4:30: Departure from the city of Lima heading the south through the Panamericana highway until Km. 245, to go to the Paracas Bay and then to the port of Chaco. Paracas has beautiful beaches and a very pleasant weather.
08:00 Chaco Port: Here we board the boats that go to the Ballestas Island, on the tour we will appreciate the imposing chandelier shaped in the sands of the coasts of the peninsula, The sea of Paracas has a rich variety of marine flora, because its currents of water favor the presence of plankton, phytoplankton and algae. We will also be able to appreciate in their habitat, Humboldt penguins, some dolphins and hundreds of sea lions. Duration of the trip 2 hours and a half approximately.
10:30 Transfer to Pisco airport to fly over the Nazca Lines, approximately 1 hour and 25 minutes, at the end of the flight we will visit a tourist restaurant, lunch on account of the passenger.
11:00 Transfer to the Ica city.
15:30 hrs. Approx. Return to Lima.
Our Program includes:
- Transport Lima-Paracas-Lima
- Ballestas Island Tour
- Nazca Lines Flight (1hour and 25 minutes).
- Local bilingual guide
- Airport fee (US $ 4.25) direct payment
- Not indicated in includes
- Flights are subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Bookings must be confirmed and paid 2 days before the service.
- Reconfirmation requires full payment